Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

can you name good adam sandler movie lines?

well hey there, its bigsmokey.

im just here in my chillpad.. was wondering

can you guys/girls give 10 (or more) Adam Sandler movie lines.

im talking funny stuff.

ill start off with one, by saying ' o'doyle i got a feelin your whole families goin down'

Update:

very good start guys.

i was wondering, is there anywere to

find adam sandler lines on the net?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The price is wrong b*tch...

• 1 decade ago

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."

Shooter McGavin: Just stay out of my way... or you'll pay! LISTEN to what I say!

Happy Gilmore: Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?

"You're gonna die, clown!"

~Happy Gilmore

Robbie: You hit two cones back there. Those could have been people... they could have been guests at her wedding!

Sammy: [exasperated] They were *cones*!

~Wedding Singer

The part in Billy Madison is awesome to when Frank and Jack are sleeping by the pool and Veronica is kicking Billy's *** in the pool and they think they're playing Marco Polo.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.) There was something important I was supposed to do today.---Drink 5 daquaries?---Haha, he remembered to do that!

2.) The people at the zoo are very nice, Penguin. They'll treat you reaaal respctable-like. There's nothing to worry about, big fella. HERE I COME!

3.) How 'bout you, Sideburns? You want some of this milk?---I'd rather have a beer.

4.) I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!

I shall edit 6 more later.

• 3 years ago

one million Into the Wild 2 The Wizard of oz..3 50 First Dates 4 looking Nemo 5 worry and Loathing in Las Vegas 6 Edward Scissorhands 7 Batman 8 Ghost Busters 9 Beetle Juice 10 Alice in Wonderland Please word that one and all solutions above me are incomplete. I envisage to MystMoon as i did no longer record the guy who gave the quote. extremely i did no longer opt to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jill B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

- "Smell ya later, poopsicle!" LOL from 8 Crazy Nights.

- " The Beach Boys? How nice of that man to give me a CD that will remind me of all the wonderful times I shared with his daughter. What an *******!" - 50 first dates

lol that's all i've got.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In Happy Gilmore when he starts singing and that old woman comes up to his room is one of my favorite lines by him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's nudie magazine day!

So hot... want to touch the hiney.

Hooters! Hooters! Hooters!

Hey, Look! You guys wear the same size tshirt!

• 1 decade ago

You're gonna die, clown!!

Stop looking at me, swan!

• 1 decade ago

you can do it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.