Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

can you name good adam sandler movie lines?

well hey there, its bigsmokey.

im just here in my chillpad.. was wondering

can you guys/girls give 10 (or more) Adam Sandler movie lines.

im talking funny stuff.

ill start off with one, by saying ' o'doyle i got a feelin your whole families goin down'

very good start guys.

i was wondering, is there anywere to

find adam sandler lines on the net?

Best Answer

The price is wrong b*tch...

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."

Shooter McGavin: Just stay out of my way... or you'll pay! LISTEN to what I say!

Happy Gilmore: Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?

"You're gonna die, clown!"

~Happy Gilmore

Robbie: You hit two cones back there. Those could have been people... they could have been guests at her wedding!

Sammy: [exasperated] They were *cones*!

~Wedding Singer

The part in Billy Madison is awesome to when Frank and Jack are sleeping by the pool and Veronica is kicking Billy's *** in the pool and they think they're playing Marco Polo.

1.) There was something important I was supposed to do today.---Drink 5 daquaries?---Haha, he remembered to do that!

2.) The people at the zoo are very nice, Penguin. They'll treat you reaaal respctable-like. There's nothing to worry about, big fella. HERE I COME!

3.) How 'bout you, Sideburns? You want some of this milk?---I'd rather have a beer.

4.) I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!

I shall edit 6 more later.

one million Into the Wild 2 The Wizard of oz..3 50 First Dates 4 looking Nemo 5 worry and Loathing in Las Vegas 6 Edward Scissorhands 7 Batman 8 Ghost Busters 9 Beetle Juice 10 Alice in Wonderland Please word that one and all solutions above me are incomplete. I envisage to MystMoon as i did no longer record the guy who gave the quote. extremely i did no longer opt to.

• Jill B

- "Smell ya later, poopsicle!" LOL from 8 Crazy Nights.

- " The Beach Boys? How nice of that man to give me a CD that will remind me of all the wonderful times I shared with his daughter. What an *******!" - 50 first dates

lol that's all i've got.

In Happy Gilmore when he starts singing and that old woman comes up to his room is one of my favorite lines by him.

It's nudie magazine day!

So hot... want to touch the hiney.

Hooters! Hooters! Hooters!

Hey, Look! You guys wear the same size tshirt!

You're gonna die, clown!!

Stop looking at me, swan!

you can do it!