Jamal(Zone 18) asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why are WWE fans NEVER satisfied?

I see people complain about how WWE is nothing like back then(ok, i will admit that also) but still

i see people say stuff like ''WWE doesnt do longer feuds like they used to, thats why WWE sucks so bad'' but here we had Edge vs Undertaker and people say ''i am so sick of Edge vs Undertaker.. i have a better one...Randy Orton vs HHH ''how long will WWE carry out this feud, im sick of it'' its only been 3 months!..

and then they say ''they do HHH and Orton feud for the 10000 time''..how many times we seen Stone Cold vs Rock at Wrestlemania...not even Wrestlemanina.. how many times we seen thefeudd!

Another thing...they say WWE so predictable..but yet WWE we got the biggest twist last not on RAW when Vince ''sold'' RAW to donald Trump...isn't that enough of a surprise...Damn! what do WWE fans want them to do to make them Shut up!!!

Star if u like

Best Answer

I'm actually quite the opposite of that. It might no be as good as it was but they still have a great number of talent such as Randy Orton and John Morrison and still have some of there classic talent such as Chris Jericho and Edge who are both huge in the WWE now. So I too am tired of people complaining about the past instead of trying to find the good in the present. I mean we got to see one of (if not) the best Wrestlemania matches this year when we saw Undertaker square off against Shawn Michaels in an instant classic. What more do you "classic" wrestling fans want?

• Sure its not like last time but things change so just get over it and enjoy the product for what it is. Have the fans ever thought that maybe the reason why they change the direction is for the safety of their wrestlers? Are they thinking that getting hit with steal chairs, jumping off the ladders and titantron, getting burn in the face and getting dropped on thumbtacks doesn't injure them badly? And in the end, what do they get? Just loud cheers and 'THIS IS AWESOME' chants for the fans but when the wrestler gets sent to the hospital for treatment, how many of the fans have helped pay for the wrestler's treatment? Thats right maybe close to none of us at all and still these wrestlers continue to put their bodies on the line and bruise themselves up badly all for the sake of the fans. Show them some respect for for having the guts to get into the ring and take a beating for a change

I actually agree with this. I haven't complained at all, I was very shocked by the fact that Donald Trump owns RAW now. But I really am tired of the Randy Orton vs. Triple H feud, it had its climax at Backlash, and they should have ended it there. The point is it isn't just Randy Orton vs. Triple H, it's also with the whole McMahon thing, that was part of the feud, not to mention it's pretty much been there since Evolution broke up. That's why I'm tired of it. I want to see some new fights break out.

People complain because wrestling has gotten stale plus WWE has way too many tv shows on a week and has repeat matches more than ever to fill the card on each show. I think ( This will never happen but) to make it fresh again they should scrap ecw,superstars and smackdown and go back to the one major show a week. I know they would need to cut a lot of the roster but they could make raw 3 hours like nitro was. People always talk about the later 90's and how great it was and the thing that helped was we had to wait for monday nights before thunder and smackdown came into the picture.

I just think there is way too much wrestling on tv now and they need to cut it back to create that craving we used to have waiting for monday nights to come.

i dont know whats not as good in particular, or wether its cuz iv grown up and maybe grown out of it a bit but its just not the same as in the late 90's early 2000's.

wcw was great but tna got most of the good talent anyway now.

im really sick of randy orton he seems to have been in main storyline for at least a year, (i remember watching him in main storyline when i was pregnant and my son now 1)

raw need to move on to a heel people love to hate not want to turn channel when he comes on!!

also i can predict at beginning of each pay-per-view who will win the main matches and 9 times out if 10 im right, its getting very predictable.

having said all that il still be tuning in!!

If WWE was like TNA feuds be alot greater i mean they have more weapons they make look more realistic there is alot more rough talk in it. People only watch WWE just because wrestlers i watch TNA because wrestlers and the "Total Nonstop Action" which name basically describes it. Its not Total Nonstop Drama like WWE is. I mean you got unfair fights in WWE and you got cheaters and got origional matches. Where is the toys and the violence if they really hate each others guts in the storylines? ya its a bonus to see it. We wont see that until next PPV if that haha. TNA we are guaranteed that every week

Yeah i agree, but you can't compare HHH and Orton feuds to Stone Cold and Rocks because they were so awesome.

u know i agree with u on most of the parts, but u can never and THE ROCK means never compare the fued of rock and austin with orton and hhh. rock and austin were higher than sky,where nobd can reach.

i agree with u..i think its most of the attitude era fans keep on complaining about wwe,other than that,i dont c any disturbance from the fans.

Yea, it still sucks...but I think we have to just get used to it and get over it.

why do people follow wwe to begin with? mma and action movies are both better. pro wrestling is just an inferior combination of the two. so, they complain cuz they aint got no brain