Add my self to the tittle of my parents house.?

my parents and i bought a house about 13 years ago .. three years after my mother removed me from the tittle ... I still live with them ... I got married and had children ... have been paying half or sometimes more of the mortgage ... i need to add my name to the deed or titlle .. i am not sure what is the... show more my parents and i bought a house about 13 years ago .. three years after my mother removed me from the tittle ... I still live with them ... I got married and had children ... have been paying half or sometimes more of the mortgage ... i need to add my name to the deed or titlle .. i am not sure what is the difference .. my parents have refinance twice i belive for my brothers ... appaently I am the one who is getting screwed in all of this ... that is why I need to get on the tittle .. so if my brothers come again trying to get monie out of the house I would know because they would need my permision to do so .. also if they ever decide to sell i can get some of this monie ...
(my brothers do not live in the house is just my parents and my family )
1 .. how to get my name on the property ... with out inhereting the outstanding monies owed to 3rd parties (is that even possible)

2. is this worth doing ???

I think the house is worth right know about $300/ and what my father owes on cc or loans is about $80 / ... and probably in the house there is a lot still in the pricipal.

Please advise..

Thank you for your time ...
Update: My mother removed me becuase i got merried and she tought that i was going to do her wrong ... and i am still here because they cannot afford to pay the mortgage by them selves ... i have invested a lot of monie on this house and the way i see it ... this if for my family (my kids future) and I do not want for my... show more My mother removed me becuase i got merried and she tought that i was going to do her wrong ... and i am still here because they cannot afford to pay the mortgage by them selves ... i have invested a lot of monie on this house and the way i see it ... this if for my family (my kids future) and I do not want for my brothers to come and take advantatage of getting monie out .... becuase I am the one who is paying for this property basecly ...
Update 2: After researching the inforamtion on the tittle ... they signed for me and my brothers ... i requested copies of the title appraisal and all documentatin of the hosue ... and that is not our signature (brothers and I) apparently this was done by my father or mother ... the thing here is that my father was the one... show more After researching the inforamtion on the tittle ... they signed for me and my brothers ... i requested copies of the title appraisal and all documentatin of the hosue ... and that is not our signature (brothers and I) apparently this was done by my father or mother ... the thing here is that my father was the one the told me to look into this ... because if anything goes down ... i am the only person that can make the payments on the mortgage ... my parent are old and eventually will be moving back home "Mexico" ... and even if they signed for us ... I will not presue this ... is this even worth it ...