I JUST ATE RAW BACON WHAT DO I DO?!?

Im such an idiot i thought it was prosciutto or something like that of the lunch meat variety so i ate a bit but it was weird so i looked at the package and it said its some kind of freaking bacon so i asked my mom if you're supposed to cook it and she said yes and omg i just ate raw bacon thats so f**king... show more Im such an idiot i thought it was prosciutto or something like that of the lunch meat variety so i ate a bit but it was weird so i looked at the package and it said its some kind of freaking bacon so i asked my mom if you're supposed to cook it and she said yes and omg i just ate raw bacon thats so f**king disgusting

i get it, im an idiot, dont need to tell me that. what should i do? isnt pork really bad for you if you ingest it raw? oooh god............ i feel groosssss
Update: By the way, its "pancetta" style bacon if that makes a difference
Update 2: i also just checked and it has no warnings about having to be cooked ...
Update 3: lol no im not jewish. Im freaked out because ive always been told that raw pork, like chicken, can make you really really sick.

I cant get sick at all at the moment. I have exams tomoro, and wont really be able to make a bathroom run if you catch my drift.