What are some good interesting informative speech topics?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I need help. My presentation is on Thursday. I need a topic that has nothing to do with the typical things like Aborition, Religion, AIDS, Stem Cells, Teen Pregnancy, Death ...show more
Best Answer
I would go to this website for some ideas: http://www.best-speech-topics.com/good-i...

I recently finished a public speaking course this past spring. My teacher said that the informative speech is like an "information dump" where you don't share your opinions, so controversial topics (as you stated above) don't work very well.
One of the most importaint things to remember about this is to have fun, and do something that YOU enjoy.
For instance, i am a history major, and so i decided to do my informative speech on the holocaust- primarily life in concentration camps. Other people in my class did topics such as: topics about different animals (macaws, endangered species), research about how different companies or organizations were founded, different scientific theories, and i must say the most popular were historical facts (like wars, or even biographies).
Again have fun, and don't pick a topic that you are going to DREAD looking up. =)

Source:

• 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Ankit answered 5 months ago
    One of the best topics to do is the history of apple. In learned a lot about Apple when I did my speech. I got a full score. Or you could do global warming. OR PE which that one awesome kid talked about right above me.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 months ago
    I recently did a speech and got a full score on it. The best thing to do is Physical EDucation
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock