What was the last random thought you said out loud?

Like, a thought that just seemed to come out of nowhere and didn't have time to go through your logic/is that offensive? filter. The kind that you don't even realize you said out loud.

Mine: I was listening to some crappy Irish music (don't get me wrong, I like some Irish music whether it's the traditional kind or punk, but this stuff sucked). I groaned and said "God, no wonder the IRA happened."

• Favorite Answer

OMG! LOL We were at a friends watching Bruce Almighty yrs. ago, and my best friends mom was chillin with us and my friend had a black friend come over and hang. All was good until the part with Morgan Freeman came on, and she busts out with..." A Black God, yeah ****** right!" It was dead silence in the room, and then I started crackin up laughing and he got sooooo mad and said he had to go do something with someone! And when he left, I was like that was classic Silvana! LMFAO

"these pretzels are making me thirsty"