whats a good comeback if a guy remarks about your small boobs? like comment on his d**k size or something?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • k h
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, the d**k thing is quite dumb, imo...

But you could always "accuse" him of being interested in your "boobs" - that is very embarrassing for boys to be caught in the act... and that is even whether it is true or not ;o)

But probably it is even somewhat true, otherwise why would he care what kind of boobs you have! Unless he is a complete jerk who just likes to make girls nervous... but then again, why would he like that, if not because he himself get nervous about girls.

So accuse him of being interested - and repeat it a couple of times, then the other boys ill start teasing him about it. Or maybe make him understand that he should do something more sensible if he is interested you ;o)

So that would be a good all-rounder.

• 1 decade ago

It depends how old you are.

Because if your young then the guy is too immature, you could probably say something like 'yeah well atleast i've hit puberty'.

If you are older then the guy is just a jerk and you dont need to say anything because he think he's big and clever, when he is clearly not :)

hope i helped!

x

• 1 decade ago

Yea, thats a good burn for a guy, talk about his thing. So something like they may be small, but they're 10 times bigger than your *

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have the same problem! Sorry I can't really help you...I usually just laugh it off and say something like "Well you were looking so they aren't that smell"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just ignore him. Guys that point out things like that are immature and need to grow up.

• 1 decade ago

no be careful, dont comment on his package, then people will think you have slept together.

I love NiCHELLE's response, thats deadly and exciting at the same time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why not be more mature than him?

Why fight immaturity with immaturity?

What do you hope to gain from being the same kind of clown as he is?

Just let it go and move on.

• 1 decade ago

Hi,

Thanks for noticing!

• 1 decade ago

guys like that r jerks

ignore this retart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell him he is never going to get to see them any way so what difference does it make to him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.