I've removed a program(via add/remove): if now restore computer to prior date, will program be re-added?

I have Windows XP Home Edition(Dell B-110 computer). And just removed a program, by way of the administrate and maintenance operation from the control panel, using the adjunct "Add/Remove" option. My question is if I now restore my computer to a prior date, will the program removed be... show more I have Windows XP Home Edition(Dell B-110 computer). And just removed a program, by way of the administrate and maintenance operation from the control panel, using the adjunct "Add/Remove" option.

My question is if I now restore my computer to a prior date, will the program removed be re-added?

Thanks,

Alberich
Update: Sorry, but I must have badly phrased the question.

I don't WANT the program to be re-added/re-installed. I at times find the need to restore my computer to a prior date: hence, the reason for my question.