What color should I paint my room?

I am 11 years old and I am remodeling my room. The colors I like are yellow, orange, light green light , light blue.

Favorite Answer

well i love green myself , blue can be cold looking and depending on what green you use , you could always add the orange and yellow with lamps and other things but would go more for Lemon than dark yellow go to the diy shop and look in the paint book to see what goes best hope it turns out the way you want it

try traveling the library or bookstores(my popular) to benefit the abode adorning books and magazines to get ideals. Or try examining the fundamental hues on your needed or present day furnishings and adorning accents including lamps, pictures, vases, bookshelves, and mattress covers. optimistically you will come across a coloration which will flow with all those products. If nonetheless caught, flow to Sherwin Williams, abode Depot or Lowes or any paint supplier that has a great style of paint pattern enjoying cards, and take all the paint pattern enjoying cards that seize your fancy. Take turns taping them on your wall and spot the type you like those colorings in the process the day and evening. as quickly as you narrowed down the recommendations, flow decrease back and spot in case you may get those pattern paints in the two or 3 ounces.jars and paint a pattern board (white poster board or white cardboard container from food market) to work out a better pattern that may assist you're making a very final selection. desire this helps....

orange bottom, yellow middle, light blue top with light green details.

try yellow with light blue wall sticker dots