Everyone hates Bush and I want specific examples of his wrongdoings?

What did he do individually that makes him so bad? Just because he wanted to go to Iraq doesn't mean that nobody else did. By the way, when you looked at both the Afghanistan and Iraq war, both were early successes. We drove the Taliban out early and got Saddam out of power early. The problem is that there was... show more What did he do individually that makes him so bad? Just because he wanted to go to Iraq doesn't mean that nobody else did. By the way, when you looked at both the Afghanistan and Iraq war, both were early successes. We drove the Taliban out early and got Saddam out of power early. The problem is that there was no long-term plan and both have dragged out way too long. Once again, this is not Bush's complete fault as his military advisors were failures. In terms of policy, I want specific examples of what you guys hate about him. Please don't mention the economy as most of it was caused by the housing sector and as a president (one who is not an expert in business, real estate, banking, etc.), he should not be held 100% accountable for stuff he did not solely do. I think he was not a good president due to his lack of communication skills, spending on useless things like Medicare, and poor immigration policies. However, that doesn't mean I take shots at his character and boo him on the inauguration day. Once again, I would like specific examples.
Update: Captain Needle Dick, first off, no president has complete control of anything. Is this a dictatorship. And second, did Bush contribute to 9/11 and give us a reason to go to Afghanistan? Did he and Saddam collaborate on the killings on millions of Iraqi's? Like I said, the long-term plans for both were poor but... show more Captain Needle Dick, first off, no president has complete control of anything. Is this a dictatorship. And second, did Bush contribute to 9/11 and give us a reason to go to Afghanistan? Did he and Saddam collaborate on the killings on millions of Iraqi's? Like I said, the long-term plans for both were poor but it is naive to think he started both for no reason.
Update 2: We have had 44 presidents and I want many specific examples that are factually correct as to why many consider him the worst ever, including Jimmy Carter?
Update 3: Bruno, you actually blame Bush for 9/11? And how is the Iraq War illegal? I agree with the Patriot Act as a bad decision but once again, how could you blame Bush for a collapsing economy? That was caused by the housing collapse instigated by unrealistic loans by banks to ill-equipped home-owners. You blame Bush for... show more Bruno, you actually blame Bush for 9/11? And how is the Iraq War illegal? I agree with the Patriot Act as a bad decision but once again, how could you blame Bush for a collapsing economy? That was caused by the housing collapse instigated by unrealistic loans by banks to ill-equipped home-owners. You blame Bush for that?
Update 4: Count Acumen, since many of your points (which are actual good examples) say Bush lied, can you give me quotes to prove this?
Update 5: Joe from WI, how did Bush install any government? Their is currently a Democrat congress and did he change the democracy to something else? I guess I missed that part
Update 6: Universal Aardvark, if the wiretapping was illegal and the "torture" was as well, wouldn't Bush and Cheney be behind bars right now?
Update 7: Universal Aardvark, if the wiretaping was illegal and the "torture" was as well, wouldn't Bush and Cheney be behind bars right now?
Update 8: MJR, thank you for giving specific examples. However, does the excessive spending, TARP bailouts, war in Iraq based on claims rather than proof, and betrayal of campaign promises make him the all-time worst?
Update 9: Carol A, once again, thanks for the examples but the loans and credit crisis started in the 1990's and was mainly out of Bush's control. Do you seriously believe taxing the rich less has led to a severe recession?
Update 10: Romare, you seriously think Bush is terrible because of lies. How about Clinton, HW Bush, even Regan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, how about the Truman lies that got us into the Korean War? I could go on but every president lies for political reasons. It's just common sense
Update 11: Romare, you seriously think Bush is terrible because of lies. How about Clinton, HW Bush, even Regan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, how about the Truman lies that got us into the Korean War? I could go on but every president lies for political reasons. It's just common sense