Do bluetooth mice work well? (Do they connect easily and stay connected?)?

I will probably buy a laptop that will have Dell's Wireless 370 Bluetooth Module (2.1+EDR). I would like to buy a bluetooth mouse, to save a USB port and so that a receiver does not stick out. However, I read some reviews and many of the bluetooth mice do not work well (I think they take a long time to reconnect). I read a review of one that works well, but it was a notebook mouse. I prefer a regular (non-notebook) mouse. Do most generally work well? Which mice have you used that work well?

Favorite Answer

They're better than 2.4 GHz mice because they use a different radio frequency and have a different handshake protocol.

2.4 GHz things like phones and mice sometimes interfere. Also, microwaves can cause interference in the 2.4 GHz band.

tl;dr yes bluetooth is better.

• chitty

properly you need to plug interior the bluetooth receiver so it may acquire the sign out of your mouse. Then be certain you connect your mouse to the receiver(in case you have a logitech one like mine there must be a pink connect button on the mouse someplace)