Leon has made a special project to advance to Primera Division.........??

Leon has made it a point to advance to Primera Division this next year coming up. To start they have signed Zelaya from El Salvador national team. He gave the entire Mexican Defense a run for their money and now he is officially with Leon. They are also looking to hire two other top notch players for this tournament and plan on adding a couple more the following tournament. I'm guessing these players are going to be from Central America or Costa Rica, Leon tends to like Costa Rican players, but i'm sure they'll be looking into some veterans from Mexico too. One of the names that has been standing out in the rumors is Costly from Honduras. The name of the Project is "Leon es de Primera" What do you guys think about the project????

http://www.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/...

http://www.mediotiempo.com/futbol/mexico/noticias/...

Update:

@Barcelona 187 - yhea he was bad ***, his name was Angel David Comizzo. After Leon went to second division he played with Morelia and gave them their only title in penalties. then we went to Argentina to play with the team of his love River Plate. After that he finished off playing with Atl. Rafaela in 200-2004 before he retire. He kicked A**.

@Mero Mero- Ese mi pinche Mero Mero I hadn't seen you in a while. pero cual Mexican talent quieres que saque Leon si la academia futbolistica de Leon no se la quiere vender el Grupo Pegaso a las Chivas. Por eso Leon is short on Cantera right now. They're supposed to get it back but for Leon and no one else, these new clowns who bought the team are serious about bringing the team back to Primera Division.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Interesting, "Get the enemies to bring us back to Primera Division"

Costly and Zelaya are badazz players, definitly a good plan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like the idea of Leon wanting to get back to la primera division,

but wat i dont like is that when a mexican team plans on doin somethin big they always have more confidence in el extranjeros k en los mexicanos.

Mexico tiene muchisimo talento pero por tenerle mas confianza a los extranjeros muchas veces hechan a perder ese talento. mexico asi NUNCA va a progresar. es lo mismo k le sta pasando a la seleccion.... NO hay delantera.. por k??? por k siempre le tienen mas confianza a los extranjeros. cual fue el ultimo delantero mexicano k sobresalio en Mexico cual?? El mexicano siempre en la banca y el extranjero en el campo JUGANDO..

si no se le da la chanca al mexicano en su propio pais kien c lo va dar?!?! si siguen las cosas asi mexico nunca va tener delantera y nunca ser una potencia en el futbol.

• En la madre...Well its good for the Salvadorian guy he has game...

But I really thought that Leon would use more Mexican Talent...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Leon! i used to like their goalie when they were in primera division! I dnt know if you remember him his name was CAMIZO! he looked like an indian but he was a real good GK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My son's name is Léon, so i am glad to see they're doing well. Cheers for that info have a *.

• 1 decade ago

Cool for them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.