Swords of Revealing Light?

I know this is a really dumb question that I already know the answer to. How does the Swords of Revealing Light card work in Yu-Gi-Oh!? My friends think that if you use it only the monster(s) that were on field while activating it are stopped for 3 turns. I think that it stops any monster for 3 whole turns whether the monster was summoned after activation or not. Who is right?

Favorite Answer

You would be correct! The text on Swords says "your opponent can not declare an attack."

I believe your friend is thinking of:

Swords of Concealing Light

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Continuous

When you activate this card, change all monsters on your opponent's side of the field to face-down Defense Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot change their Battle Positions. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

Source(s): Judge
  • Tag

You're right

Sword of revealing light stops all monsters on the field that "your opponent control" You got to read carefully. It acts as a continuous card for your next 3 turns. Your opponent that's controlling the cards can't attack.

ur right