Swords of Revealing Light?

I know this is a really dumb question that I already know the answer to. How does the Swords of Revealing Light card work in Yu-Gi-Oh!? My friends think that if you use it only the monster(s) that were on field while activating it are stopped for 3 turns. I think that it stops any monster for 3 whole turns whether the monster was summoned after activation or not. Who is right?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You would be correct! The text on Swords says "your opponent can not declare an attack."

I believe your friend is thinking of:

Swords of Concealing Light

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Continuous

When you activate this card, change all monsters on your opponent's side of the field to face-down Defense Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters on your opponent's side of the field cannot change their Battle Positions. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

Source(s): Judge
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Tag
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You're right

Sword of revealing light stops all monsters on the field that "your opponent control" You got to read carefully. It acts as a continuous card for your next 3 turns. Your opponent that's controlling the cards can't attack.

• 1 decade ago

ur right

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.