I'm so emotional!!! Do we still have time?

Hey ladies... I've been sorta bummed out all weekend. My OB put me on Clomid for ovulation. This is my first month of being on them. Friday was CD 14, which is when I should have ovulated. (but I dont think I did) but we BD'ed all week last week. Then Saturday my husband has to go out of town for work. He... show more Hey ladies... I've been sorta bummed out all weekend. My OB put me on Clomid for ovulation. This is my first month of being on them. Friday was CD 14, which is when I should have ovulated. (but I dont think I did) but we BD'ed all week last week. Then Saturday my husband has to go out of town for work. He will be back sometime tomorrow afternoon. Today is CD 17 and when I got up this morning (Sorry for the TMI) and went to the bathroom and wiped, I had some CM and that "gliding" or "slippery" feeling when you get all the ovulation CM. I have had lots of cramps on both sides and my boobs have been really sore for the past week. I have hot flashes all the time. And I'm sooo emotional. I get mad or upset, or cry over anything...I think its just all from the Clomid. But I think I might be ovulating today or within the next few days.. (On CD 17-19) But we havent BD'ed since Friday night and I'm just so scared that we are going to miss it! I go in on Friday to get blook work done to see if the pills even worked. Do you think we still have time?

Does anyone have any stories about being on Clomid? Between the Provera and Clomid I was on, I feel like I've been through the ringer and that noone wanted to be near me!! haha
Update: Haha, sorry Angie. He left this past Saturday. And he will be home tomorrow sometime, which will be CD 18...