Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Chris Jericho on Disney Channel!?

*Please star if you found interesting*

I was just watching Disney Channel and it said Chris Jericho is on the new episode of Aaron Stone on Disney XD!

*Please star if you found interesting*

• ...
    Favorite Answer

Could you put what time and date in additional details? I don't watch Disney Channel except for when I was little but I will watch to see Jericho. He should be on Hannah Montana and be like,

"You say you want to stop living a double life, and yet most of the time it gets you out of a lot of trouble. I bet you don't mind it then, do you? You're a hypocrite and your lesbian little friend is a hypocrite. You're ALL hypocrites, and it makes me sick!"

I would laugh my a*s off if that happened!

Source(s): There's A Hurricane Comin' Through!
  • You were watching Disney Channel??

Kidding so do I =)

I find that low.

Chris is supposed to be mean and a bad character.

Then he shows up to some kids channel and now that illusion of him is completely damaged.

Here's a STAR

the rock was on corey in the house a while back. i didn't see jericho but thats interesting.

Yea i saw the commercial me and my lil bro started laughing, im going to watch the episode with him in it.

Source(s): Disney XD
  • ME!

That is toooooooo funny because he is such a Jerk on Smackdown. Now he's gonna be in a show for the kiddies. (lol)

particular it is, i observed that the day beforehand of this and that i began out cracking up it replaced into soo humorous i cant have faith hes goin to be in disney. oh and its not goin to be aron stone its goin to be zeke and luther

really ! i was excited

make sure its wwe chris jericho

Wow how weird. Never thought that would happen*

i found it gay what next wwe will be on disney channel too lol this is pathetic

YES!!!!!!!Chris Jericho SHOULD be on Disney.That's my favorite network.