Do you think that Adam Lambert is taking this whole thing about being gay way too far?

He's been on so many tv shows and magazines, just saying, "I'm gay and proud" he's made such a big deal over it that i personally think he is losing fans.

• J.C. P
    Favorite Answer

At this point, who cares. It's no surprise. The bigots already came out against him. He should be who he is and be proud of it. After so much speculation, he's not the one making a "big deal" out of anything.

I thnk the media is making a big deal out it and he's under contract to Am Idol to make appearances.

He's into singing, and not being a civil rights activist. QUOTE from his mouth.

Ive noted a lot of these shows, he's not even on them..they are just cashing in on the Rolling Stones article.

• Erika

What distinction does it somewhat make to you. he continues to be a guy. whilst it became into declared that heart-throb Rock Hudson (action picture actor interior the 70s, i think of) became into gay, it did no longer make any distinction to all of us. They swooned the actor no longer the guy. you're purely swooning the singer, no longer the authentic guy. Their are lots of guys that seem far extra effective than him, besides. His hair is undesirable, is it a wig? Edit - I purely choose for to function that i do no longer think of he's gay. i think of he's making an attempt to get votes from the gay community. Kissing a guy would not make you gay, purely seem at his hair? gay adult men consistently have stable hair. I wager you interior of a pair of weeks he would be considered around city with a properly-cherished action picture actress or maybe even Paris Hilton...

I don't pay attention to stuff like that. He probably is. I mean there's nothing wrong with saying you're gay and proud. But at the same time you don't see our straight counterparts screaming about being straight and proud.

well i think its cool that he has pride and all but again it seem like just a FAD to be gay! I see young people either saying eww gross due to there ignorance and i see many who say and do for only attention. I know i heard him say he did not want to flaunt it but i do believe he is. He is everywhere and the main topic is his homosexuality like were rare monkeys.

Actually, no. He is answering it because there had been so much speculation. He gave his answer in Rolling Stone, and it has been repeated over and over in many different media outlets. It shouldn't be an issue, but other people are making it one.

Besides, it's pride month, anyway.

Is Adam Lambert gay? Now way! You're joking right?

That's the first I've heard about it.

The media provides attention to the littlest thing and Adam is just their victim this time

Yes I do I mean ok your gay so is 1/3 of the population. But just because your semi-famous doesnt mean you go a one man parade annoucing how you feel

Yeah. He needs to focus on making an album.