When you've got nothing to say?

...what do you say?

21 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When a dancer has something to say through his dance there is something tremendously beautiful in it. When a dancer has nothing to say then he is simply moving through physical exercises. It may be yoga but it is not dance. Dance is a communication, a communion.

When a painter has nothing to say he functions as a technician. He may be good as a camera but he is not an artist. When the painter has something to say which he cannot say in any other way, then his painting has something mysterious about it. So is the case with poetry, music and every art.

I go on singing my song; it is unaddressed, it is a flowering. I also have nothing to say -- certainly, I have something to show, but I have nothing to say.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

My new socks. They're excellent! No, they are now not some thing detailed, they are simply the whole lot socks will have to be. Not to say I suppose they are the one socks I've ever had that truthfully are compatible my ft competently. I wager I have bizarre ft or whatever, do not ask. But the factor is, those socks rock. So sufficient approximately the socks then. You understand whatever else that I've been thoroughly inspired with in recent years? My bathroom paper holder thingamajig. Yes, I understand I'm simply amused. But its thoroughly candy seeing that not like steady holders you do not must take off that little bar factor and take the roll off and positioned the brand new one on. This one's received like 2 springy matters on every finish and also you simply plop the brand new one on in a single fluid movement. It's so soft even a lazy bum like myself takes the hassle to place it on there. Remember to admire the little matters. Sometimes lifestyles will convey you down and also you consider like the arena's ultimate in, however it is good enough. You've received well socks and an excellent bathroom paper holder for your part.

• 1 decade ago

Silence is a part of the natural rhythm of social interaction. The reason it makes us uncomfortable is because silence is ambiguous. The solution is simple enough, either find an appropriate moment to disengage from the conversation, try a different topic until you find one you can both discuss, or make it clear to the other person that your silence is not directed at them. It's unfortunate that we can only enjoy each others company with idle chit chat...

• 1 decade ago

When I do have something to say, I know the exact words and I talk a little but being too specific and clear. Consequently, when I got nothing to say, I talk and talk saying absolutely nothing !!! Most of people appreciate me more when I beat around the bush!! lol They believe I am too wise to talk that much! erm.... is this answer too long?? hehe

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sometimes Nothing, sometimes i try to say anything. It actually depends on the situation but I now know it is most of the time better to say nothing, especially that most of the things that come out in these situations are stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing.

When I think of the greatest contribution to art from the 20th century, I state that it's the 20th century artists' appreciation for "Negative Space." Whether in writing, painting, sculpting or music...

Less Is More.

• Kronik
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

usually nothing... the awkward silence says enough to get the message across

• SusieG
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sometimes you say it better when you say nothing at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I train myself to "bite my tongue" when necessary but am not at a loss for words when I think it matters to speak out.

• 1 decade ago

When you've got nothing to say, Ask.

When you have nothing nice to say,

remain silent. <}:-})

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.