English help i really wonder what you say about drink fat or fat drink in following conversation!?

it mention in friends episode the one where no one is ready it says like this Joey: Yeah, Ross, way to ruin it. I was just going to get dressed. Ross: You know what I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed, is the one person that says she's not even gonna go. Look Rach, I'm... show more it mention in friends episode the one where no one is ready
it says like this
Joey: Yeah, Ross, way to ruin it. I was just going to get dressed.

Ross: You know what I don't care. The only person I cared about getting dressed, is the one person that says she's not even gonna go. Look Rach, I'm sorry. Okay. Look, I-I wa, I was a jerk. I'm sorry I yelled. I want you there, I need you there. Look, what, what can I do that can show you how much, how much I want you to be there.

Joey: You could drink the fat.

Ross: Hi, welcome, to an adult conversation.

Rachel: No, no, no, now wait, wa, wa, waa-it a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. That actually, uh, that sounds interesting.

Ross: What?

Rachel: I think you should drink the fat.

Joey: Yaaaay!

Ross: Okay, okay. If that is what it takes to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I want you there. Then that's what I'll do.

Phoebe: Oh, wait, let me get you another glass. That's been sitting out.

Ross: I think this will be fine. Okay, vanilla milkshake, just a vanilla milkshake, with chicken bits floating in it. Cheers. (starts to drink, but Rachel stops him just before he starts drinking)

Rachel: No, no, no, wait! Okay, okay. Don't! I'll go, I'll go!

Ross: You will?!

Rachel: You were really gonna do that, weren't you?

Ross: Well, yeah.

Rachel: You were gonna drink the fat.
1 answer 1