what do you think really happened to david carradine?foul play or something just went wrong?has anyone?

seen the so called death photos ?

Favorite Answer

I find the "accidental death" theory to be suspicious and unlikely. But it is possible. I withhold my judgment until more evidence is put forth and the investigation is complete.

Interestingly, almost the exact same thing happened to the lead singer of INXS a few years back. Strangled with a belt. Ruled an accident, possible suicide. But virtually everyone that knows him says there was no way he killed himself. Most believe there was foul play involved, though his brother thinks it was an accident.

This either shows that this very thing happens all the time by accident, or that it is a common trick by criminals and murderers to cover their tracks. Time will tell what happens in this case.

Sounds like a mob job