Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

誰能幫我想個英文對話呢

主題是breaking up

以下是大約內容

A: Hey, everybody. I have some bad news.

B: What is it? What happened? Are you ok?

A: No, I'm not ok. I am going to break up with Mary.

C: Why? You two look so happy together. You two have been dating for a year!

B: I know! Mary is with you all the time. She is very loyal. Did she do something wrong?

A: We just don't have feelings anymore. She is first girlfriend and now I want to make more friends.

能幫我編A.B.C 三個人的對話嗎

大約要4分鐘

而且接下來的句子要包含anger,shock,don't care, disappointed, stronger 謝囉

Update:

不好意思

是要接著編下去

謝謝喔

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

請問你的意思是要接著你上面的對話編嗎?

還是要以類似的對話重新編一個呢?

2009-06-16 20:35:27 補充:

C: Wow! I am shocked! I thought after what you have been through together in the past year, you would be strongly tight together!

A: I know we two were really happy together, but some how I just really don't care as much as before.... do you guys think she will be really disppointed about me?

2009-06-16 20:35:45 補充:

B: I don't know, I guess maybe you need to think an excuse to end this relationship.

2009-06-16 20:35:53 補充:

C: Yeah, I think "B" is right, we both know Mary angers easily, I think you really don't want to break up with her in a bad way, especially when you have her friends all around you. You know, they may all try to against you together and make you life miserable...

2009-06-16 20:36:03 補充:

A: Oh man, I think you both right, I almost forget I got no friends besides you two... I am so pathetic.....

A: You know what, next semester I am going to take more classes, I will make my self look busy, sooner or later, she will feel bored then maybe she will try to find someone else!

2009-06-16 20:36:07 補充:

B: That may be a good idea! Make her break up with you first!

C: Good luck with you brother!

A: Thanks guys! We will see what happens!

2009-06-16 20:36:53 補充:

哈哈 sorry 太常沒辦法一次送出所以分了很多次

希望不會超過四分鐘 :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.