Teen Relationship age laws washington state?

Ok so my friend will be 18 when his girlfriend will be 15 is it illegal for them to be in a relationship if they aren't sleeping together? In Washington state. And I am 17 and my boyfriend will be 18 in a month. Are we legal? Not for sex, just to be in a relationship. I am being totally serious. Please... show more Ok so my friend will be 18 when his girlfriend will be 15 is it illegal for them to be in a relationship if they aren't sleeping together? In Washington state.

And I am 17 and my boyfriend will be 18 in a month. Are we legal? Not for sex, just to be in a relationship.

I am being totally serious. Please help. Thanks! and if you get it off the internet can I have the link please? Thanks tons!
Update: Never mind about the 17 and 18 years old couple question. I was just double checking on that. Thanks everyone!