Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers?

Who will win?

• JR.
    Favorite Answer

Ok,first I have to say this:Great match up!Both are iconic killers and have tremendous body counts under their belts.However,for all of the people who keep saying Jason's got the win in the bag,I have a question of my own.My questions is what version of Jason are we talking about here?There's the Pt 2-Pt4 Jason where he's still alive,Pt5 can be ignored because that Jason is a copycat,Pt6-Pt9 is the version of him as basically an unstoppable zombie(the Freddy vs Jason movie falls in this group too)and then there is the Jason X version where he's remade as a cyborg.If Michael was to get in a fight with the Pt2-Pt4 version of Jason,then although it would be a good fight,Michael would when.The reason he would win is because Jason was a lot weaker back then,if you think about it.He got killed by an 11yr old in Pt4 for crying out loud!In comparison Michael had been thrown out windows,shot,blown up and put in a coma all by his 4th movie and he still managed to come back and start killing again.Jason didn't come back until his 6th movie and that was only because of a lightning bolt striking him on accident.If that hadn't happened,Tommy Jarvis would have burned his body and then there's no more Jason.But any way,if they would have fought back then,it would defiantly be Michael who would win.However,because Jason did come back in Pt6,let's see what would happen if they met after he came back.Yes,Jason became pretty much unstoppable after that lightning bolt resurrected him,unless you count the fact that an ordinary guy and his girlfriend drowned his "unstoppable"self,lol!Seriously,how can he call himself a slasher villain when you can stop him by drowning?!And as for the Pt9 Jason,he can hop into all the bodies he wants to,Michael would just cut them down.Michael has been shot(I lost count how many rounds they fired),stabbed,injected with poisons,even electrocuted and he still keeps going.Now that's not to say it wouldn't be a great fight,because it would be to be sure.But in the end,Michael would win because like a Timex watch,he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.As for the final incarnation of Jason,Jason X,it might be an even closer fight,but I still think Michael would win.Cyber Jason couldn't even stop the black army guy(sorry,his name escapes me,lol)from kicking his butt.Basically Michael Myers is and always will be the man to beat in the Slasher movie genre and that's that.

My vote goes to Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees, I just don't see Freddy vs Michael.

Jason Voorhees cause he's a bada**.

He is also dead to begin with so it would be kind of a hard fight to win.

Michael Myers would die in an instant if Jason flung his machete at him.

Jason Voorhees. That mother can't be killed and I like the way he kills his victims. Grilled Cheese

jason voorhees definitely,

freddy krueger