This has to be the most ignorant site I have ever been to?

why in the hell is this site here it points out all the corruption in today, and calls it Satanism so I guess if it is against the bible its Satanism I don't think so. your going to have an anti to anything but this site say the anti is associated with the devil. Antichrists are usually atheist and don't... show more why in the hell is this site here it points out all the corruption in today, and calls it Satanism so I guess if it is against the bible its Satanism I don't think so. your going to have an anti to anything but this site say the anti is associated with the devil. Antichrists are usually atheist and don't even believe in this **** this site is bull s-h-i-t- and should be taken down. I believe in power to the people not power to the church. anyway you see it, Christianity seemed more like a way to control people like puppets and telling them all this bullshit. and if you go against it you go to hell, as a penalty, people are people and there going to be people. and don't need lies to run there life.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/
7 answers 7