Bored?????? 20 characters!?
2. When your daughter is only 11 months old, you find out your having twins. You have two boys. The first boy has brown hair and blue eyes. His first name must start with an N and have two syllables. His middle name must end in -er.
The second boy has very light hair and blue eyes. His first name must contain a G. His middle name must be unisex.
3. Three years later, you find out you're having another baby. You have a little girl. She's very pale with dark black hair. She's extremely talkative and a bit of a troublemaker. Her first name must be more unique than her siblings names. Her middle name must start with Ma, but can't be Madison/Madelyn/Madeline.
4. Two years later, you find out you're having quads. Three girls and one boy! Your girls all have blond hair and brown eyes. Their names must start with different letters. They must all contain one a and one n.
The boys have black hair and blue eyes. Their names must be three syllables long, and cannot end in an e.
All of their middle names must have a similar theme.
5. After five years, you decide to adopt two children (ages two and four-- any gender) from either Asia, Africa or Russia. Their first names must reflect their heritage. Their middle names must be popular names in the U.S.
1. Karley Gabriella
2. Noah Alexander & Logan Cameron
3. Eden Margaret
4. Gabriel Sage, Elijah Grey, Savannah Rose, Annabelle Violet, Caroline Olive
5. Olga Hailey and Polina Isabella