how do i set default pic as private on facebook?

i dont want my relatives or friends to see my default pic.

Favorite Answer

If you mean your profile pic, then you are unable to do this. I've wanted to do it myself! Everyone on your friends list will be able to see your profile pic.

Yes, you can. Log into your Facebook account and click on 'Privacy' in the top right. In the 'Profile' section, click on 'Edit Settings'.

You can now choose who can view you profile. You can either allow all your friends and all the people in your network to view your profile, some of your friends and the people in your network, or just your friends. Select one of these options from the drop down menu next to 'Profile'.

If you scroll further down, you can select who can view different features on your profile. You can select options for features such as the Wall (this is where all your comments from your friends are posted) so that only you can view them.

Once you have made all your changes, click on 'Save'.

Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.net/

• olton

confident, rather do here: a million. flow to the album 2. Edit album 3. Edit information 4. privateness > Set to customised 5. exchange "Make this seen to" purely ME, or to whoever you like it to be obtainable for. desire that facilitates

u can do dis..go to applications settings..on d photo application, select edit settings n den choose only me! noone else cud den c d photos tab