Adult/young adult romance books?

Im looking for some really "can't put it down" romance books. I'll read young adult or adult books. But a lot of books are either way too detailed or the love scene is completely omitted. Don't get me wrong, i'm 21 and reading detailed love scenes isn't the problem. It's the... show more Im looking for some really "can't put it down" romance books. I'll read young adult or adult books. But a lot of books are either way too detailed or the love scene is completely omitted. Don't get me wrong, i'm 21 and reading detailed love scenes isn't the problem. It's the "porno" type language where i draw the line. I want to read a romance. Not a porno. So if anyone can kind of get where i'm coming from and has a few recomendations that would be great.

Oh and please don't recommend twilight. I have read the entire series and that def. falls into the "practically no love scene" category. (Even though i did enjoy the books :) )

Thanks :)