Fabiola Gatti cheated? she can't decide between her boyfriend Andrew Vanwyngarden and her ex-bf Johnny Borrell?

In the paper today there was this story? Who do you think she'll end up with?

It's been on, it's been off and now it might be on again.

Razorlight's frontman Johnny Borrell and Dream Tribes' lead singer Fabiola Gatti look to be in the process of rekindling their romance.

They were spotted at the Isle Of Wight Festival together over the weekend.

Johnny and Fabiola were scheduled to play -with their respective bands- at the festival on Saturday.

A source told the News of The World: "They were holding hands as they walked to the VIP area - laughing and touching each other the whole time.

"They were kissing passionately and didn't leave each other's side all night."

The pair apparently joined Stereophonics' frontman Kelly Jones backstage afterwards.

Fabiola and Johnny had been on and off for quite a long time before their relationship officially ended last year when Fabiola started dating MGMT's frontman Andrew Vanwyngarden.

"Johnny was devastated when Fabiola started going out with Andrew Vanwyngarden"

"Johnny is a sensitive person despite his bad boy image. Fabiola has broken his heart more than once but he's still in love with her. After they split up he wrote 3 songs for her - Wire to Wire, Hostage of Love and You And The Rest - the first 3 songs on Razorlight's latest album "Slipway Fires".

It seems Fabiola can't decide between her current boyfriend Andrew Vanwyngarden and her ex Johnny.

Although the gorgeous 22-year-old singer has been dating Vanwyngarden for nearly eight months, an insider says her heart belongs to her first love Borrell, and the two have found it impossible to stay apart from one another.

"Fabiola and Johnny looked really happy together at The Isle of Wight Festival on Saturday" our source tells us, "Fabiola's boyfriend wasn't there, he was playing a Music Festival in America. She definitely cheated on him, she has some explaining to do"

Who knows how this love triangle might end. We’re all waiting to see where this car crash spins out.

----

If I were her I wouldn't have cheated on Andrew, he's HOT!

Anyway, who do you think she'll choose? I'd choose Andrew!

Favorite Answer

BOTH! haha. one in England one in America, why not?

I read an interview where Johnny said he wanted to settle down and become a dad sometime soon. I think Fabiola is too young to settle down, she should be with Andrew.

• Farin

Ha, so Andrew does have a true rockstar spirit after all! stealing a fellow rockstar's girlfriend, doesn't get any better than that!! this is gonna be interesting, Johnny must be so pissed off, war war war! can't wait! :)

OH NO!! I'm like Andrew's biggest fan and Fabiola's biggest fan and I never liked Johnny, I was so happy when Fabiola and Andrew got together, I can't believe she cheated on him, are they gonna split up? I'm gonna cry :*(

Fabiola and Johnny hit it off straight away and became bf/gf the second they met but then they were on and off for like, ages, spliting up and getting back together, so it's like they weren't sure what they felt for each other.

Fabiola and Andrew were friends first, for months, and then started dating (started dating in October 2008). and they've been together ever since, but now she cheats on him, so maybe things weren't working. or maybe she was drunk, I cheated on my bf when I was drunk :)

I don't know what works best, maybe being friends first is better for a long term relationship but I don't know, maybe not...

Source(s): I would choose Andrew btw..

I love Dream Tribes and MGMT. I don't like Razorlight.

She should stay with Andrew and forget Johnny once and for all. I don't care if Johnny is still in love with her and writes songs about her. She should stay with Andrew.

Long story but thanks for posting :)

I think she'll end up with Andrew because Johnny is 8 years older than her and she probably has more in common with Andrew, he's 3 years older than her.

Wow, she made a big mistake cheating on Andrew. I don't think he will forgive her. She's gonna end up alone. like, forever.

Definitely not Andrew. THEY NEVER DATED!

sorry i was to lazy to read the whole paragraph

and have know idea who they are