Hotaru1787 asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Do you have an MRN/PRN affiliate?

Sadly, in the Orlando area, we do not. We used to, but not anymore. I now have to stream online from Daytona (not close to them as I used to be), Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol (TN/VA area), or anywhere else I can find an streaming affiliate. And for the weekly shows (since both JC-K-B and Daytona stations dropped them), I go with another station out of Bartow, FL. It was difficult finding stations that both streamed online and played most of the shows.

How 'bout the rest of you, Nation?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm supposed to. Its a local country station, 107.3/99.3, out of Dutchass County NY. They say that they're an MRN/PRN affiliate, and that they would be carrying all the races, but I have yet to hear one.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In Cleveland, Ohio, it's a sports talk station that only is licensed to air programming from sun-up to sun-down! A real joke, since the station also cannot be picked up well throughout the region.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah its a local country station that airs the MRN. I don't listen on that station though because I have Sirius radio.

• 1 decade ago

95.1 out here in Calif, but then I have Sirius Sattelite Radio we have the TV on but the boys on MRN/PRN do have a way of making a boring race sound exciting, thats more than I can say about any TV telecast.

Go Dale Jr & Hms

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some crappy country music station. Not saying all country music is bad... I just hate the station.

Source(s): Happy to educate you ^^ *nuzzles*
  • 1 decade ago

Yep MRN! Its on channel 106.7 in Detroit :) I love it, if I have to run errands I will listen to it.

• DFW area has one, it's KRLD FM 105.3 The Fan

• 1 decade ago

yes here in the Chicago area its 99.5

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.