Hotaru1787 asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Do you have an MRN/PRN affiliate?

Sadly, in the Orlando area, we do not. We used to, but not anymore. I now have to stream online from Daytona (not close to them as I used to be), Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol (TN/VA area), or anywhere else I can find an streaming affiliate. And for the weekly shows (since both JC-K-B and Daytona stations dropped them), I go with another station out of Bartow, FL. It was difficult finding stations that both streamed online and played most of the shows.

How 'bout the rest of you, Nation?

Favorite Answer

I'm supposed to. Its a local country station, 107.3/99.3, out of Dutchass County NY. They say that they're an MRN/PRN affiliate, and that they would be carrying all the races, but I have yet to hear one.

In Cleveland, Ohio, it's a sports talk station that only is licensed to air programming from sun-up to sun-down! A real joke, since the station also cannot be picked up well throughout the region.

Yeah its a local country station that airs the MRN. I don't listen on that station though because I have Sirius radio.

95.1 out here in Calif, but then I have Sirius Sattelite Radio we have the TV on but the boys on MRN/PRN do have a way of making a boring race sound exciting, thats more than I can say about any TV telecast.

Go Dale Jr & Hms

Some crappy country music station. Not saying all country music is bad... I just hate the station.

Source(s): Happy to educate you ^^ *nuzzles*

Yep MRN! Its on channel 106.7 in Detroit :) I love it, if I have to run errands I will listen to it.

• DFW area has one, it's KRLD FM 105.3 The Fan

yes here in the Chicago area its 99.5