M S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Holocaust deniers: Left Wing AND Right Wing?

seems these people come from both sides of the fence. What's the deal?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not really. Holocaust denial and antisemitism are almost exclusively right wing/reactionary areas of interest and discussion. A lot of Americans--and Americans are, I am coming to believe, largely completely illiterate--have the mistaken impression, perhaps because of cold war propaganda, that the Islamic radicals are left wing, which of course is preposterous, wrong, and downright silly.

There are a very, very few scattered leftists who, largely for reasons of

ethnic tradition, are antisemitic, and who therefore cling to the ridiculous fiction that the seminal crime event of the 1940's never happened. They are, of course, few and far between, and hopelessly insane.

I have, in fact, only ever met right wing holocaust deniers, mostly

not Europeans.

And they were ALL Republican antisemites.

But today's conservatives are trying to rewrite history to associate anything negative at all with the left. And in this effort they know the stupidity of the typical American is their strongest allie.

• Login to reply the answers
  • isles
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

no it is ordinary to deny what got here approximately in the process the Holocaust, intellectually speaking, it replaced into actually "Hell in the international" for the opposing Germans, Russians,Poles and the Jews. apart from, so a strategies as white supremacy in terms of a fanatic hatred of one race or yet another. Lord is acquainted with there has consistently been racial branch which amplifies right into a sort of hatred too. regrettably, this could all proceed unabated until eventually we (anybody interior the international agreed) come to the understanding that the comparable God created us all in his image.

• 1 decade ago

The Holocaust deniers are on their own plane of existence.

Need to drop them all in the middle of Auschwitz and then have them tell us it was all made up.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Holocast deniers are not really in either camp, but I don't think any voted for Al Franken....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They come from both side of the fence. Overall, they are a bunch of loons.

DTG

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The deal is that they are ruled by hate and ignorance

• 1 decade ago

So far the only ones I personally have met, are supper far left. thankfully I know of only three and none of them have the brains God gave a guppy.

• 1 decade ago

its best to ignore them. they know its true just as 9-11 conspiracy theorists know a couple of planes can take down buildings. these lunatics just don't want it to be true

• It's always easier to blame others for our own failures.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

americans love loving and hating on the jews

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.