Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why was Obama's KEYNOTE ADDRESS BASED on a LIE about his DAD TAKING ADVANTAGE of his sixteen year OLD MOM?

The speech:

Tonight is a particular honor for me because - let's face it - my presence on this stage is pretty unlikely. My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya. He grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack. His father - my grandfather - was a cook, a domestic servant to the British.

But my grandfather had larger dreams for his son. Through hard work and perseverance my father got a scholarship to study in a magical place, America, that shone as a beacon of freedom and opportunity to so many who had come before.

While studying here, my father met my mother. She was born in a town on the other side of the world, in Kansas. Her father worked on oil rigs and farms through most of the Depression. The day after Pearl Harbor my grandfather signed up for duty; joined Patton's army, marched across Europe. Back home, my grandmother raised their baby and went to work on a bomber assembly line. After the war, they studied on the G.I. Bill, bought a house through FHA, and later moved west all the way to Hawaii in search of opportunity.

The TRUTH:

His mom was sixteen and a sophomore in high school when already married 24 year old Obama Senior started dating her. Obama's mom was seventeen a junior in high school when he raped her.

Favorite Answer

Obama is a habitual liar....

50 Lies and Counting: Posted on Political forum.com and verified > with truthorfiction.com and snopes.com -

Elections and Campaigns. Share with friends

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have > you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965.

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well > educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of > the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin > Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her > daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. According to the New York Times: I am a strong believer of the Islamic faith, Ms Obama, 85, said in a recent interview in Kenya." Not to mention, Christianity would not allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and > Baraka (from which Barack came) means blessed in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years, until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - > LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn’t even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons?

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa > (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies. You seek to disarm America while our avowed enemy, Iran, > will not subject itself to a nuclear ban. Top Hamas political adviser Ahmed Yousef said the Hamas terrorist group "supports Obamas foreign policy

vision".

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were > quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has > yet to find the article you mention in your book . It doesnt, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life > has yet to find the article you mention in > your book. It doesnt, and never did, exist.

15.) I Wont Run On A National Ticket In ~08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common > for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and > Democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn’t > write it, introduce it, change it, or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days > from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by > your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, > state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were > part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own > supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action on your part.

27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were not > YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future > bid for higher office.

28.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - LIAR, the Candian > Gove

• Thelma

1

Source(s): PhoneLookup Directories http://ReversePhoneNumberLookup.enle.info/?BBkx
  • It requires huge amount of courage to accept the truth. Besides the position and context did not require him to admit that fact. Perhaps no one would have that courage to accept such fact in front of the world.

Read my detailed views on http://www.detailscenter.info

I'm really confused here. Can you edit this a bit? You're saying that Pres Obama's mom was raped by his dad?

His mom was sixteen and a sophomore in high school when already married 24 year old Obama Senior started dating her.

Who are you talking about in that statement? Pres Obama's grandmother?

Email me about this...I'm confused....

jhs77@live.ca

Thanks

J

Have you seen the nudie photos of Obama's mamma posing in convicted pedophile and felon Frank Marshall Davis's apartment ? Not to bad looking really . Ohh and did i fail to mention that Davis was Obama's childhood mentor ?

There's serious doubt that is "DAD" is really his father.

That's the real reason .. many speculate - that the BIRTH CERTIFICATE is such a STUMBLING block... and doesn't fall under the "My administration will be transparent" edict, which he's ignored from day one.

Yes his ADMINISTRATION *IS* transparent - anyone who is watching can see what he's up to.

All i can say is your family histoy is amazing.

Obama is lying about lot of things. With his wonderful voice, he can brainwash alot of people. In fact, i beleive he was chosen as Anti christ-"mn who reaches ou to the evil worls,hides the face od Christ and is political"

Other than that, Your family history is amazing.

Lets put you on T.V. and have you tell the story of your parents first sexual encounter, explore what role your grandparents played in wiping out indians and raping and pillaging... I want to hear your story, and so does the world, yet you will not tell us the truth.

If Joe bloggs did this would you have asked the same question?

What the fk you tlk bout?

They were in college and married. Try again.