LGBT-What's the worst lie you ever told?

What's the worst lie you ever told?

MP- If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Best Answer

that i am not gay, it makes things so hard lol. all my friends invite me over to hang out with them and when i get there, there all shirtless and stuff and swiming in this gross lake thats in there neighboorhood and so im afraid to tell them cuz they'll think i was checking them out the whole time even tho there all gross lol.

i told my mom i was passing math but i ended up passing, but she knew i lied at the time. lots of toubles lol.

MP - probably just dead lol.

How odd, Tristan, I accidentally killed a small frog when I was a kid too. I caught the tiny frog at the horse racetrack my mom used to go to and anyway I brought it home and I was giving it a bath in the sink. Well, I turned on the hot water and it came out too hot and the poor thing died. I felt really bad and sad at the same time! :( I also felt very guilty. I don't think it was because I knew I was "funny" either. I just felt bad for the frog. And I used to feel really bad and dirty after an orgasm. I think it was shame... and of course it was because I would fantasize about other guys, either the ones in my school or on tv or in magazine ads, and so that really made the guilt and shame double up! I felt filthy and thought that everyone could tell... But now I realize that it's a very necessary part of life and it feels good and there's nothing dirty or shameful about it. And nobody can tell, unless you tell them of course! :) BTW, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sweetie! In case I don't talk to you before then.

Probably the worst lie I ever told was one I told Thanksgiving weekend before last. It was a small lie, but the consequences were terrible. It was on a Saturday and about an hour before quitting time at work and one of my co-workers asked me if I had a key to get into the maintenance/mechanic shop out back. Well, the truth was yes, I did... except I didn't have it on me. Instead my keys were lying up front on a desk, and so I told him no, I didn't.

The reason I told him no was because he was notorious for letting his fuel tank on his car go almost completely empty and he was also known to steal petro; either from fuel cans or else by siphoning it out of company trucks.

Well, an hour later we all left and he was the first to drive away. The highway is divided and there are frequent U-turn points for those who decide to go the other direction... and he apparently realized he was so low on fuel that he couldn't make it to a station and so he U-turned and pulled right out in front of a truck and was almost instantly killed. Seeing his car all squashed up in the median we all stopped and ran over to him only to hear his last few breaths and then he was gone. =(

He had his glasses and his cell phone with him, so there was no other reason for him to have turned back to work other than to swipe some fuel. So, my little bitty half lie resulted in his death. I've been haunted by that ever since and have always felt terrible. In fact until now I've only ever told one other person.

It also reminds me just how precarious our lives are and just how quickly things can change, or end. That in turn causes me to reflect on just how precarious the lives are of so very many people all over the world, and from so many different types of situations and circumstances, like famine and poverty. It makes me feel so much less inclined to wallow in self pity and such. I may easily become depressed over people I've lost, but rarely depressed for my own sake. Or at least I try to not to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJhVM930YXY

Youtube thumbnail

MP: I think a turtle without a shell would probably have moved along to Heaven. =)

Omega

I told me ex that I was ill and couldn't go out with him to a party. I wasn't, I just wanted to chill out, watch TV and spend the evening by myself.

MP: Homeless.

hmmm... i don't really tell bad lies. the worst is probably lying about my weight. =/

MP: both! have you ever seen a naked homeless person? EW.

At this point.

No, I'm not gay....

mp:naked.

He builds his home, to make a shelter. The turtle's shell is a part of his body like our skin kinda. You actually can't remove it.

When I was 14 I got drunk at school and when I got caught I blamed my "arch enemy". who ended up getting expelled.

Not that it bothered me too much, cause he'd made my life miserable for months.

He's naked, because he could live in a hole, so he wouldn;t be homeless.

massive arguement with my ex bf and a girl i had a crush because the girl was trying to steal my bf and stuff just went crazy and they were bein really mean to each other, and the girl wanted to meet my bf and i wouldnt let her so i said that he was grounded (which he was) but i sed his computer had been taken away and his msn had been hacked and that he had smashed his phone (he actually had smashed his phone, but got a new one andhis msn had been hacked but, again, he had a new one) and all it did was make the arguement worse

MP both lol

I lied about cheating. Said I didn't when I did.

MP: Neither. Skinned because the shell is part of the body

• Julie

worst lie: "i like guys only"

MP: both