When it comes to stealing elections, how is George Bush and his party different from Ahmadinejad and his party?

Can Rush Limbaugh or some other Republican spokesperson please explain the difference?
Update: What amazed me in this group of answers is that for the first two hundred or so years of this country's history, if we were torturing like the bad guys torture, or stealing elections like the bad guys steal elections (both of which we have recently done) an uncontrollable wave of deep, responsible patriotism... show more What amazed me in this group of answers is that for the first two hundred or so years of this country's history, if we were torturing like the bad guys torture, or stealing elections like the bad guys steal elections (both of which we have recently done) an uncontrollable wave of deep, responsible patriotism would have been illicited by common American when they came to their senses. You know, like the tidal wave of protest in Iran by the Democratically minded citizens there. But here - apathy. Cynicism. Ann Coulter rhetoric.

I am beginning to wonder if America really is in trouble.