Can you translate this into a japanese language not kanji i kinda need english phonetics and also roughly?

guys could you translate this roughly...this is my 3rd time asking this question but i kinda need the words in parts like lightning whole word is raiku but i only need a part of it like raijin(lightning demon) and also tensa meaning ten(heaven) so pretty much i need the rough or more literal words Can you... show more guys could you translate this roughly...this is my 3rd time asking this question but i kinda need the words in parts like lightning whole word is raiku but i only need a part of it like raijin(lightning demon) and also tensa meaning ten(heaven) so pretty much i need the rough or more literal words
Can you translate This:
(The LIGHTNING DEVIL's RULE OF SUNDER)
i need the english phonetics guys not kanji...i dont need this 不滅の雷
but more like Tensa Zangetsu(Heavenly Chains cutting moon)
thnx guys and sory for the trouble and thanks also to Null Point
This is for my manga im weak in japanese so i really need your guys help....oh yeah can you tell me what english-japanese translations are in phonetics not kanji
Tnx again guys hope you could help me