Big Lance! asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how much is the avg. cost of HRT, hormone replacement therapy for men ie. testosterone, growth hormone etc.?

hello, if you have experience with male medical hormone optimization and have used testosterone/growth hormone for health reasons, can you tell me what your experiences were like? engergy, fat loss, rejuvenation etc? also and mainly, how much did the long therapy cost on avg for 6mos or 12 months of therapy?

Favorite Answer

First of all why you want to go for HRT.It is a life time thing.Where are your testosterone levels at.You must order a full male hormonal panel to your doctor.Age is important factor,if you levels are low for your age,then something is not right.First find the cause of low testosterone.It can be due to depression,sleeping pattern,bad diet.Most doctors check for primary and secondary hypogonadism.If you are primary(problem is with testicles),then HRT will help.If secondary,it could be problem with pitituary gland or high prolactin levels,depression,bad diet.Don't go for HRT easily,find cause man.Common criteria for finding primary/secondary hypogonadism is through LH,FSH,Esradiol levels.If these are elevated and test is low,there is a high chance of primary hypo and most people are sterile in this condition(search klinefelter syndrome).In secondary hypogonadism,A person has low test,normal/low LH,normal/low FSH and low testosterone.Most doctors know nothing about HRt.THey will prescribe you androgel to apply on your body,which is weak and mostly don't work.You need to use HCG with testosterone so that your balls keep working.First find the cause,ask doctor for full male hormonal test.Try to elevate testosterone naturally first.Most important thing in HRT is the physician.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

hello, if you have experience with male medical hormone optimization and have used testosterone/growth hormone for health reasons, can you tell me what your experiences were like? engergy, fat loss, rejuvenation etc? also and mainly, how much did the long therapy cost on avg for 6mos or 12 months...

Source(s): avg cost hrt hormone replacement therapy men testosterone growth hormone etc: https://biturl.im/032sM

You grow the height you do due to many factors; some are unchangeable- like genetics. Others relate to wellness, as nutrition, accidents and illnesses all have potential to decrease/ restrict height, and some facets such as hormonal abnormalities may reduce or reduce height potential.

Mixing critical rules from diet and exercise to specific therapies that will support make you grow and the Grow Taller 4 Idiots plan is filled with smart advice to greatly help challenge the genes character gave you and permit you to reap the respect you deserve. Learn here https://tr.im/wX1zS

Every one of the exercises are gathered with protection at the forefront. As well as listing a number of workouts, the dietary plan plays a essential role in your general flexibility and power to stretch and achieve further. All this is feasible without the expense of unpleasant and risky surgery or hormone tablets that can have a direct effect on different facets of health.

It cost me about $100 a month.

1). The doc appointment is $150 cash, (debit.) and you must see him every 3-4 months. No insurance covers doctor appointment.

2). You’re required to take a blood test every 3-4 months and bring papers back to doc. 5 vials of blood drain from your arm. The cost with Blue Cross/ Blue Shield is $150. Without insurance it cost $1,000. I still have my papers to prove that.

3). One bottle of Testosterone 200MG cost me from Frys Pharmacy in Phoenix, Arizona $135 bucks. 20 needles. I forgot the size. But 10 thicker needles to extract from bottle. 10 thinner needles. Change the pin to thinner needles to inject. The 20 needles where cheap. Around $25.

My test level was 189 and should be at 600. I was 24-7 fatigue. Gravity issue. Felt like I was carrying 35 lbs around when I was in great shape. In pain 24-7, run down and depressed. This went on for 8 years. I thought maybe cancer or blood disease. Went to 3 doctors all said I’m in super great shape. Started to Google my issues. Low-T started popping up. I didn't know anything about low-T in males. Went on test for about 2 years. Didn’t feel much better except sex drive. I stopped now for about 1.5 years. I have arthritis in my hip and shoulder severe and back to the pain issues not healing from day-to-day activity. Getting on testosterone replacement is a good idea to make sure you don’t have internal issues. Also make sure you are under a doctor’s care. I’m going back on test very soon. And by the way, Andro-Gel is crap don’t waste your time. Does nothing absolutely zero.