Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

What are the pros and cons of an iPhone 3G S compared to conventional phones ?

I am a 15 year old guy from Singapore and I would like to get my hands on the new iPhone 3G S , but I am not sure if it is gonna be value for money or not .

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The iPhone 3G S is similar to the normal iPhone 3G, the only difference is that the 3G S has voice control, a digital compass, video recording without jailbreaking the phone, a higher megapixel count, and auto focus selection for the camera. http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

iPhones allow you to listen to music using the iPod interface. If you don't listen to music much then the iPhone I think is worthless. The cost of the iPhone is expensive. It is $200 US with a contract for the 16GB one. the iPhone also allows you to download applications and games from the Apple itunes store. Games and applications cost between free, and $.99 US to $9.99 US. The quality of the Applications and games go from utter crap to great apps. Most of the things in the appstore are I think crap.

The phone plan is also expensive since a $30 US data plan is mandatory for AT&T customers. So the minimum cost of the phone bill per month is $70 US and that is without texting. Texting costs between $5 US to $20 US depending on how often you text. Also if you are a heavy texter and like the physical feel of a QWERTY keyboard then the iphone is not for you. The keyboard is on the screen.

• 3 years ago

professional: this is basically $2 hundred and $a hundred greater for double the reminiscence. 1000's of purposes and video games. in contrast to different crappy cellular telephone video games. seems marvelous! Con: No video digicam!!!!!!! o.O no theory how they did no longer placed that on there, this is extraordinarily mandatory for cellular telephones. additionally with a view to get one you could sign a settlement with AT&T for 2 YEARS! final: i do no longer own one as a results of settlement difficulty and whilst the video digicam comes out on it next 12 months i'm going to probably get it then.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well no cons yet because nobody has played with one yet, but I guess no flash on the camera is a con,

For Pros- video camera with editing, 3 megapixel camera with auto focus, voice cammand for calling and music, updated gps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Great question!I just got my new iphone!

A free iPhone!It\'s real! Check out here! I was just be the luckiest guy to get my one!!! I wanna share my joy with you guys here!

http://www.eduaffairs.com/iphone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.