hm asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文好的人幫我翻譯(不可用翻譯機器)

1. Once upon a time there were three little pigs and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes.

Before they left, their mother told them "Whatever you do, do it the best that you can because that's the way to get along in the world."

2. The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger that a straw house.

The third little pig built his house out of bricks

3. One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.

4. The wolf then came to the house of sticks.

"Let me in, Let me in little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in" "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig. But the wolf blew that house in too, and ate the second little pig.

The wolf then came to the house of bricks.

5. "Let me in, let me in" cried the wolf

"Or I'll huff and I'll puff till I blow your house in"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" said the pigs.

Well, the wolf huffed and puffed but he could not blow down that brick house.

6. But the wolf was a sly old wolf and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house. The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.

7.

請勿用網路或電子辭典等工具翻譯!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. Once upon a time從前 there were three little pigs有三隻小豬 and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes.對他們而言該離家去追尋他們的未來命運的時機到了[長大了]

Before they lef離去前t, their mother told them他們的媽說 "Whatever you do不論做甚, do it the best that you can(做那件事)做到(你能做到的)最好=盡力做好 (那件事=你要做的事)because that's the way to get along in the world."因為那便是活在世上的方法

2. The first little pig built his house out of straw第一隻小豬建了一間稻草做的房子 because it was the easiest thing to do.因為那是最容易做的事

The second little pig built his house out of sticks.第二隻小豬建了一間小樹枝做的房子 This was a little bit stronger that a straw house.這比稻草房子堅固一點

The third little pig built his house out of bricks第三隻小豬建了一間磚塊做的房子

3. One night the big bad wolf, 一晚大壞狼who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies他深深地愛吃小肥豬(此句是補充插在中間), came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw.過來而且看到稻草房子裡的第一隻小豬 He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or他說讓我進去讓我進去啊小豬不然我就吹我就吹我就吹倒並進入你的房子 I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"(huff, puff,blow都是吹換字較活潑有趣因為是童書嘛,把風吹進代表吹壞了你的房子)

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.小豬說你碰都碰不到我下巴上的毛,無法吹起,chinny chin chin都是下巴,chinny是兒語,講英語的人也有小時後不過當然跟我們不同~本句意指休想!做夢!豬豬非常有自信

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.可是當然吹壞房子且進去吃了第一隻小豬

4. The wolf then came to the house of sticks.然後狼來到了小樹枝做的房子

"Let me in, Let me in little pig讓我進去讓我進去or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in"否則我就吹吹吹進你家 "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.小豬說我的鬍子你吹都吹不動啊!But the wolf blew that house in too, 但是那狼也吹倒了那房子and ate the second little pig.然後吃了第二隻小豬

The wolf then came to the house of bricks.然後狼來到了磚塊做的房子

5. "Let me in, let me in" cried the wolf狼吼叫說讓我進去讓我進去

"Or I'll huff and I'll puff till I blow your house in"否則我就吹吹吹進你家

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" said the pigs.吹都吹不動我的鬍子!

Well, the wolf huffed and puffed 恩~那狼吹了又吹but he could not blow down that brick house.但他無法吹到那磚塊房子

6

2009-06-14 16:33:40 補充:

But the wolf was a sly old wolf但是那狼是隻狡猾的老狼 and he climbed up on the roof他往上爬到屋頂上

2009-06-14 16:34:21 補充:

to look for a way into the brick house去找尋進入那磚塊房子的方法途徑. The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof 那小豬看到那狼往上爬到屋頂上and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace接著點燃了壁爐中熊熊大火 and placed on it a large kettle of water.然後在上面放了一大壺水

2009-06-14 16:34:55 補充:

and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace接著點燃了壁爐中熊熊大火 and placed on it a large kettle of water.然後在上面放了一大壺水

Source(s): dictionary,me and school education