祐宣 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯一些英文(勿用線上翻譯系統

There has been a bit delay shifting me funds but there are personal reasons enclosed to it. Well what more can i say about myself. I love to surf the Internet and i love to read books, books which inspire me and brush my mind and thoughts a lot. I am an Africa as my profile states from the west. I am a christian by faith a Roman-Catholic with lots of belief that God exists and he listens to our prayers. I listen to songs and watch movies a lot. for my interests nothing and anything really interests me so long its interesting! Funny isn't it.

Then lastly my favorite word that keeps me going when i feel inferior and low

"Put your hope in man and you're done for. Trust in God regardless of what you're going through he'd see you past them" those are my mom's .

she repeats this words to me each time we converse never to loose hope and be focused in whatever I'm into and i should be rest assured he'd see me through.

Well i don't have anything much more to say unless you ask me. I hope you write and tel me about you too.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

There has been a bit delay shifting me funds but there are personal reasons enclosed to it.

我有一點延誤匯款,但因為私人因素我關閉了我的帳戶。

(第一句翻的不通順= =,請見諒)

Well what more can i say about myself. I love to surf the Internet and i love to read books, books which inspire me and brush my mind and thoughts a lot.

關於我這個人呢,我喜歡漫遊於網路世界還有看書。書能大大的啟發我並且洗滌我的心靈和思想。

I am an Africa as my profile states from the west.

我是一個西部的非洲人,就像照片上那個我一樣。

有些地方還是翻的很爛

總之~~~

希望能幫到你= =!

I am a christian by faith a Roman-Catholic with lots of belief that God exists and he listens to our prayers.

我是羅馬的天主教徒,我堅信上帝的存在,並且相信祂會聽到我們的禱告。

I listen to songs and watch movies a lot. for my interests nothing and anything really interests me so long its interesting! Funny isn't it.

我常看電影還有聽音樂,

因為我沒有固定的喜好,

沒有東西是可以使我一直很感興趣的。

好笑吧?

最後,這是我最喜歡的一句話,每當我情緒陷入低潮時,它總能使我持續往前行。

這是我母親對我說的話,把希望放在適合的人身上,相信上帝,不管你經歷什麼遭遇,祂仍會持續看顧著你。

(我承認,這句我看不太懂,可能跟原意有些落差)

每當我們談到不要放棄希望,專注於任何我該做的事,並且我必須稍作休息,以確認他對我的看顧.

恩,除非你問我,不然我實在沒有太多事情好說的。

我希望你回信並且也跟我說一些關於你的事。

2009-06-17 15:12:28 補充:

每當我們談到不要放棄希望,專注於任何我該做的事,並且我必須稍作休息,以確認他對我的看顧,她總是說對我說這些話。

有一點我毫不拖延地轉移資金,但有個人原因封閉它。那麼什麼我能說我自己。我喜歡上網,我喜歡看書,書是激勵我和我的腦海和刷了很多思考。我是我的個人資料非洲國家從西方。我是一個基督徒的信仰羅馬天主教,有很多相信上帝存在,他聽我們的祈禱。我聽音樂和看電影了。我的利益沒有和任何利益,我真的這麼長時間的有趣!有趣的是不是。

2009-06-14 20:45:18 補充

然後最後我最喜歡的詞,讓我去當我感到自卑和低

“把你的希望,男人和你做。信靠上帝不管你會通過他會看到你過去他們”這些都是我媽媽的。

2009-06-14 20:45:31 補充

她重複這個詞,我每一次交談,我們從來沒有失去希望,並把重點放在一切我到,我應該放心,他會看到我通過。

2009-06-14 20:46:05 補充

那麼我沒有什麼更多說,除非你問我。我希望你寫,我的電話你也。

Source(s): 這是我用私人翻譯檔翻譯出來的.並非線上翻譯系統.請你多多指教.謝謝