Sims 3 Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell me your bad experiences with the sims 3?

When i first buy it, it was cool and awesome that you can walk around the city without loadings and met new people, go to the movies, and do new stuff around the city, but if you create two sims in two different houses and if you don't use the other one he or she will have an own life and that sucks!!. They... show more When i first buy it, it was cool and awesome that you can walk around the city without loadings and met new people, go to the movies, and do new stuff around the city, but if you create two sims in two different houses and if you don't use the other one he or she will have an own life and that sucks!!. They have babies with no mother/father or move to other places if you don't use it. it happens to me when I was playing with my sim and then my brother was playingwith his sim, when he was visiting my sim he already had a baby with no mother, WTF!!! The thing that I hated most is that you have to buy the stuff online, they want us to be bankrupt?!?!? I'm very dissapointed with the game............ So what do you people think?? I hope they make some changes in the expansion packs.