Whats ur fav video game saga and anime?

DO the mini poll too lol

For me its jak and dexter series and kingdom hearts series

and fav anime is naruto

wat about u guys ??

mini poll: would u rather make out with Ur dog (big time) (pretend u have one if u dont) or distroy ur computer? hah answer this!!!

• Phil L
    Favorite Answer

I have a three way tie for my favorite video game saga choice:

Mother (Earthbound series)

Megaman (Classic series, not X)

Final Fantasy

As for anime, my favorite series is and always will be Slayers (all of the seasons and movies). Fantasy comedies are awesome.

MP: That's an odd choice to make. However, because mouthwash is much less of a financial burden than a computer, I'd rather kiss my dog and then gargle a bottle of Listerine.

Favourite anime: tie between Death Note, Darker than Black and Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Game: Ratchet and Clank games, Halo trilogy

My dog! I wouuld die without my laptop, all the anime series and manga I could never get back with out it taking 3yrs

I don't really watch too much anime so I can't really say. I'll just go with Pokemon: Johto Region. :]

My favorite game saga would have to be either Dynasty Warriors or Sims.

MP: Make out with my dog. Definitely.

Elder scrolls games are really fun: especially the newer one. :)

I really like death note, but i like the old "wolf's rain" anime that used to play on adult swim a couple years ago. It was really good. Oh, then there's the .hack// show, that was interesting (they played it with wolf's rain).

And, um... wierd question. I think kissing my dog would be less expensive than destroying my computer and buying a new one.

Naruto all the way. Even though I kind of grew out of it, Naruto and pokemon were the only animes I watched.

MP: Makeout. Haha occasionally, when my dog is kissing me and I'll start talking and she'll slip her toungue in my mouth. Kinda gross but no biggie.

um my fave video games dont rly like em i kinda like kingdom heart and sum others

anime big list: junjou romantica, naruto shippuden, shugo chara, death note, ouran highschool host club, vampire knight thats all from the top of my head

mp: dog cuz i need comp for school and talking to friends its alot easier to instant message then to text

favorite game? Call of Duty 4/5 or Final Fantasy

anime? umm...i used to be really into Cowboy Bebop but never really into anime

destroy my computer. its trash anyway