translate an arabic song into english plz?

ok it is Kalemooh by Ehab Tawfik..................................

• Favorite Answer

I used a onlinne translator so don't no if its correct

And night and night

and night and night

and night and night

and the Kalomoh Kalomoh

You should ask Vkroh

You should ask my heart and my heart

and Vkroh Paix Paix Kalomoh Kalomoh and Vkroh You should ask You should ask my heart and my heart and Vkroh Paix Paix was Bezal and Asalha and night and night and night and was Bejrah Asamha and night and night and night

Was Bezal and Asalha was Bejrah Asamha and was the darling darling darling Onn was the eyes and the Kalomoh Kalomoh You should ask Vkroh You should ask my heart and my heart and Vkroh Paix Paix darling, darling is not haram Habibi Habibi Qdaih dispute is darling, darling is wrong and God Qdaih dispute after you had the eyes of God, and after you had the eyes of Pena is still the best babes talk is haram Habibi Habibi is Qdaih after you dispute and God was on my eyes and the eyes of God we have still had the best talk and Bezal Asalha and night and night and night and was Bejrah Asamha and night and night and night

Was Bezal and Asalha was Bejrah Asamha and was the darling darling darling Onn was the eyes and the Kalomoh Kalomoh You should ask Vkroh You should ask my heart and my heart Vkroh Paix Paix Come here and I'm in the fire of my heart I Daep day and night, we come here and I'm in the fire of my heart I Daep What day and night I miss you Where are your eyes Where are your eyes my heart I miss you after you lost and puzzled, and I come here in my heart I Daep shooting night and day Where are we and Where are your eyes I miss you I miss you after you lost your eyes and my heart was puzzled and Bezal Asalha and night and night and night and was Bejrah Asamha and night and night and night and was Bezal Asalha was Bejrah and was Asamha Habibi Habibi was the darling Onn eyes and Kalomoh Kalomoh You should ask Vkroh You should ask my heart and my heart and Vkroh Paix Paix

I dont know how everything is spaced out but this is what i got traslated