Help with vapor pressure, osmotic pressure, and freezing point?

I need help with three questions for chemistry. I do not need the answer but I would like to know how to work them out/what equations to use. 1. calculate the vapor pressure of a solution of .39 mol of cholesterol in 5.4 mol of toluene at 32 degrees celcius. pure toluene has a vapor pressure of 41 torr at 32... show more I need help with three questions for chemistry. I do not need the answer but I would like to know how to work them out/what equations to use.

1. calculate the vapor pressure of a solution of .39 mol of cholesterol in 5.4 mol of toluene at 32 degrees celcius. pure toluene has a vapor pressure of 41 torr at 32 degrees celcius.

2.the freezine point of benzene is 5.5 degrees celcius. what is the freezing point of a solution of 5 grams of C10H8 in 444 grams of benzene (Kf of benzene = 4.90 degrees celcius/m)

3.) 6.053 grams of polyvinyl alcohol is dissolved in enough water to make 100 ml of a solution. at 25 celcius, the osmotic pressure of this solution is .272 atm. what is the molar mass of the polymer sample?
1 answer 1