Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

Can you help me with choosing a business name?

I'm starting a business where I make websites for people. They choose from 4 packages, ranging from $30 to $200. In addition, they can pay $30 a month for me to be their webmaster. Anyways, I'm trying to think of a business name. Since it's gonna be a month or more before the business starts, I have time. But I would like help. I like the name prototype and would like that to be in the name. This is what I have so far.

Prototype Websites

Prototype Packages

Prototype Products

Prototype Projects

One Prototype

That's all I have so far. I'd like for you to come up with one yourself, and/or tell me which one above you like. (I would prefer you to do both, but you don't have to). Thanks so much. You don't know how thankful I am :D

Yeah, it doesn't just have to be two words.

prototype itself wouldn't work because the domain (website) name isn't available.

By the way, did I mention that I'm 14? I did my church's website, and right now I'm in the progress of making a website for a magazine called Edifire.

Favorite Answer

well business point of view, in terms of search engine results, more people are going to search ''website design/ maintenance'' so prototype websites is your better option as it would produce more results (in theory), secondly if your doing this as a side business (obvious considering your age) start small, do more advertising etc through your community (then you can call it whatever you like) e.g ''prototype inc.'' so you could technically call your company just prototype. its just your domain name is structured under another!!!!

Source(s): commercial business (but in retail management) plus my friends are designers

Custom Electric sounds a bit pricey. Samson Electric to biblical All Star Electric great Delta Electric to Louisiana like Quality Electric great 1st Call Electric expensive Electrical Solutions 21st century on the ball like D2 Electric Star Wars like Mr. Electric down to Earth guy ABC Electric hmmmm?

Well in my opinion I like Protype Package or Prototype for ever or Proto INC.

PW inc.

Prototype Websites

sounds catchy. I would go with that one.

IF you really want to incorporate prototype into your name, then there is not much you can do besides add another word to it. sorry :(