Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

I'm hearing conflicting info, some say Michael Steele is RNC Chairman some say it's Rush Limbaugh. Which is it?

My summer school teacher says that Rush is both a radio host and the RNC chairman. My dad who is a Republican is angry at my teacher and says it's Steele that is the chairman. My dad isn't too bright, I think my teacher is right. Who is right ? I never even heard of Michael Steele.

Favorite Answer

Rush Limbaugh is a pathetic joke who looks and thinks like Archie Bunker. Your dad is right and your teacher was being a smart ***. Steele is still the RNC chair.

• MSU69

Michael Steele is in name only the chairman of the RNC. A few weeks ago Mr. Steele called Rush an entertainer. This caused Mr. Steele to apologize to the Rush. Rush is the defacto head of the RNC as much as he likes to deny it. It strokes ego each day he can talk for three hours and say nothing of value.

Rush Limbaugh is today's version of Jim Jones. Just do as I say for I am always Right!

Michael Steele is an honorable man. What he said about Rush Limbaugh was stupid. What Rush Limbaugh did was point that out. Mr. Steele, realizing his mistake, admitted it and apologized. That is what an honorable person does when he is wrong. The Republican Party will be much stronger now. Mr. Steele is the Chairman and now I am sure the Conservative backbone of the Republican Party will support his leadership when he leads us in the right direction and he will hear about it if he strays off course. I do not know what you mean by "alleged African American" but it sounds somewhat racist to me. But, then again, we are Republicans. Racism has no place in our party. We treat our members as men and women. I do not think Michael Steele would want to be treated differently because of his race. I am sure Dr. Martin Luther King would agree. *

Michael Steele is the RNC chairman. Rush Limbabble is the de facto chairman of the RNC. When Michael Steele has to apologize to Rush for saying the truth that Rush was an entertainer, that makes Mr. Steele very weak and diminishes his value as the Republican leader.

Michael Steele is the chairman of the Republican Party. He is pretty much a figurehead who keeps the chair warm until some real leadership shows up.

Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, and Rush Limbaugh are all vying for the throne, with Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul as minor contenders.

Other than that the Republican party is in chaos and disarray.

Your summer school teacher is an idiot. The RNC Chairman is Michael Steele. Your father is the smart one, Rush is a talk show host. You are going to summer school and you are doubting your father? Who's the smart one?

Why don't you stop listening to what " some " are saying and look at the facts. Rush Limbaugh is a political pundit and entertainer, not a politician. Michael Steele is a politician. Now with this information I gave you apply some common sense and draw a conclusion. God bless.

Steele is the chairman. He was formerly the Lt. Governor of Maryland.

• Brian

Michael Steele is, your teacher is obviously a Democrat and not very bright..

Michael Steele is head of the RNC.

You might want to start listening to your dad. Your teacher is the one that doesn't sound to bright!