What do you think about my poem?

im not asking if im a good writing or anything i just want you to tell me what you thnk of the idea and everything.. its a true story and its obviously about my dad.. i just wanted to let my feelings out you know? busy streets, flashing lights, polluted air. Just grocery shopping? Then why did mom looked so... show more im not asking if im a good writing or anything i just want you to tell me what you thnk of the idea and everything.. its a true story and its obviously about my dad.. i just wanted to let my feelings out you know?

busy streets, flashing lights, polluted air.
Just grocery shopping? Then why did mom looked so consumed in her thoughts on our way there?
I glanced away from my mother for a second and suddenly see where in a dark empty lot
Away from the city life, its quite but mostly calm, its nine on the dot.
I see a dark shadow aproach our car, i search for my mothers eyes in fright,
Couriosity is such a funny thing, gets the most of us, and it got my mom that night,
For the first time ever i met my dad, i never thought id ever see him
Why did my mom bring me here? i didnt want to meet him
I was 13 years old i didnt need him.
Remeber how you chose that bottle over my mother and brother?
Remember how you used to beat and cheat on my mother?
Its funny how you call yourself dad and you call me your daughter, but in my eyes your a stranger
how could my mom do this, she felt like such a trader.
I bet you never shed a tear over us. Did you ever want to make things right? Its too late now.
How could you sleep at night knowing you have two children you've never cared for how?
All those days we thought we wouldnt see the next day, all we could do was pray
while you had another bottle in your hand looking for another woman to betray
You dont deserve to be called dad, my moms been the one who has been a mom and a dad
i'll never shed a tear for you and nothing you can do can make me sad
Just remember "dad" im going to accomplish my dreams in life
and maybe one day you'll realize all the pain you caused my mom try, stabbing your heart with a knife
When i accomplish all the things i want to do in life my mom will be by my side like everyday
I can't say that about you, I dont know if you care but im not going to be someone else your going to betray.