The reality behind Jigoku Tsushin?

For all of you who don't know what it is, wiki it before reading this. Now, you'll notice in the anime that whenever someone types it in, a page that says '404 Not Found' will appear. Now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't it true that whenever you type in a URL that can't be... show more For all of you who don't know what it is, wiki it before reading this.

Now, you'll notice in the anime that whenever someone types it in, a page that says '404 Not Found' will appear. Now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't it true that whenever you type in a URL that can't be located, it automatically redirects you to a search engine? It only says 404 Not Found if you click a broken link, and then if you have the new version of windows internet explorer or fire fox or whatever, it says 'HTMLL - 404 Not Found'
So, do me a favor, go to http://jigokutsushin.de/ and look at the page yourself. Does this not seem the least bit ironic? Because guess what, you type that in RIGHT at the stroke of midnight, when your clock says 12:00 or 0:00 then it goes straight to Jigoku Tsushin. (Hell Correspondence) BUT if you press the refresh button when the clock reads 12:01 or 0:01, then it says the same thing, Not Found.
Another thing, the page IS the exact Not Found page from the anime. Anyone seeing a pattern here?
I mean, there may be some cases where some internet browsers don't relocate to a search engine and say the original 404 Not Found, but hey...
Some people say that it does work, under a couple conditions:
1. You can't just screw with it, you have to actually want revenge.
2. You have to have TRUE hatred for the person you're wanting to curse.
I mean, hey, these people can say what they want but me? Well, I guess it'll be a long time before I found out because there's no way I'm typing a name in there. I don't think there's anyone I'd hate bad enough to go to hell for. (Remember, you have to go too!)
But yeah, anyway, does anyone see a pattern, or am I wasting my time?
-Amanda :)