What substrate do i need for leopard gecko?

What substrate do i need for leopard gecko? As im getting my knew 4ft vivarium tomorrow, i will need to know abit more about leopard gecko's, its just that ive been searching for a long time now and had no luck on good information for keeping a gecko... These are a couple of questions on what i would like to... show more What substrate do i need for leopard gecko?
As im getting my knew 4ft vivarium tomorrow, i will need to know abit more about leopard gecko's, its just that ive been searching for a long time now and had no luck on good information for keeping a gecko... These are a couple of questions on what i would like to know...
What substrate can they have?
[i dont want kitchen paper or news paper methods]

what heating do they need and what temperatures and what equipment do they need? e.g heat mat etc..

Is a 4ft vivarium too big for one gecko or 2?

Do they eat veggies? i was thinking of giving it dandelion couple times a week to give it a healthy life style.

Do they live on eating mealworms? As im thinking of making a colony of mealworms for them to feed on.

Would be much appreciated if you help me out here... if you would like to know.. im getting a gecko in a couple of weeks time, so i need to know all the basics on how to keep it healthy and in shape. if you have anymore basic information and tips, please feel free to post!