Ticket for tinted windows now wat?

Hello i live in WA and i got a ticket for having my windows at 8.6 percent.. Im going to pay the ticket and not remove my tint. So whats the most an officer can do for having tinted windows?? just keep writing me tickets? or force me to remove the tint? ... Also if a cop KNOWS i have illegal tint on my front... show more Hello i live in WA and i got a ticket for having my windows at 8.6 percent.. Im going to pay the ticket and not remove my tint. So whats the most an officer can do for having tinted windows?? just keep writing me tickets? or force me to remove the tint? ... Also if a cop KNOWS i have illegal tint on my front windows but i have my windows down at the moment can he still do anything about it? As long as i Drive with my windows down i cant get a ticket right? or can they ticket a parked vehicle? thanks 4 any info!!
Update: the cop told me my tint was at 8.6 percent i dont really think it is .. cuz i can still see inside my truck.. IDK. lol