I can't go to college? 10 points?

I have to pay for college myself- no help from my parents. My grades were pretty good in high school, I took a year off to find a good job, get a good car and just be better prepared for college and decide on a degree. So I decided to go to community college and live on campus so I can move out of my... show more I have to pay for college myself- no help from my parents.

My grades were pretty good in high school, I took a year off to find a good job, get a good car and just be better prepared for college and decide on a degree.

So I decided to go to community college and live on campus so I can move out of my parent's house and live in the city.

I already signed up for 5000 dollars in student loans and it turns out I still need 3000 dollars for school...

I cannot afford that. I can't even come up with that much money by then even working full time.

What am I supposed to do?
Update: I AM GOING TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Update 2: I already have the best job I can get. And in MI right now, I would have to be an idiot to quit.