whats that game on ipod touch that's like tap tap but it has stars instead of colorful balls?

my friend had a 1st generation ipod touch and she had a game-i think it was tap tap..like an old one. but instead of little balls they were like stars and you did the songs to the ones you have. like say i have the song circus by britney spears, the it would find it an it would have a couple, each a little different-i don't know if people make them and put them up or something.

does anyone know what game this is?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its tap tap maybe a newer one but all you do is go in the options or downloads or something and you choose a song i'm guessing

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

tap tap revenge 2?

• 1 decade ago

Are you serious?

And next time you give an example song, how about a good song like "Butcher Pete" by Roy Brown.

• boulay
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

those are fairly plenty all my known loose apps on my ipod touch -faucet faucet revenge 4 -offended birds -disguise orange -gravity guy -ratatap drums( superb drum app ever) -nunjump loose version -decrease the rope lite -solomons boneyard and solomons save -faucet faucet glee ( i dont like glee yet this app is relaxing) -provide way -and ultimately istunt insane hills wish that helped :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tap tap revenge?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.