A asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Brothers and sisters: I am not able to find any Halal Multivitamin in the United States. Do you have an idea?

I looked in Wal-Mart and Rite Aid. They are all suspicious and some of them contain pork ingredients (i.e. Centrum MV does contain pork - I called them)

Any idea will be much appreciated.

@ rose: As for my name, I picked it randomly. I don't know why I choose that. However, if you speak Arabic you will know what Amar means.

@ Mirja: I did. It is that I could not find and there were suspicious brands in Rite Aid.

Do yo guys mind letting me know where you buy those (if you have a clue)?

Favorite Answer

Assalamu Alaikum,

All prioducts sold in Wallmart, Target, K Mart, Wllgreen and other drug stores are made of inferior or average quality because in all American businesses, doing business is extremely expensive and high quality products are expensive and cost more which few people buy..

Dr.Mohammad Ali Chaudhry is Ph.D in Pharmaceuticals and has done research work in Pharmaceutical companies for over 30 years that I know.. Now he is retired and sells Vitamins and food supplement of best quality available in USA. He is very good and practicing Muslim and has always been involved in community Masjid of his area before in a suburb of Chicago and for last 20 years in Lake Forest, CA. I personally know him for last thirty years from Chicago. .

He doesn't sell any thing that has extracts of any product that is haram for us. He is very particular about such things. He has his office and warehouse from where he ships the products. His company name is International Labs. Inc.

Call him at:949-232-9555 His residence and business is in the city of Lake Forest in Southern Orange County in California. When you call him, remember that west coast time is three hours behind East coast. So please call after 9.AM of Pacific time.. Tell him for what purpose you need vitamins so he can suggest you most appropriate products.

Mention him that your family friend Abdul Majeed of Hemet, CA recommended you. I myself buy vitamins and food supplement from Chaudhry Sahab. You will feel difference in your energy by using the products he sells.

Have a good health. Wassalam, AM

Halal Vitamins

As I see it, you have three options.

1. Order specifically halal multivitamins over the internet

2. Check with health and "all natural" stores that will carry more esoteric vitamins.

3. Read the labels on your food and make sure you aren't lacking anything, thus eliminating the need for a multivitamin.

I know this question was asked years ago but I thought i should answer it anyway. Someone may come across this searching for Halal vitamins. There are Alhamdulillah a number of choices available now. One such resource is http://www.thevitamincorner.com/halal

They have vitamins from a number of Halal vitamins manufacturers. I buy mine from them.

Hope this will help someone.... Insha Allah.

• Bonita

In business even PIG got the etiquette HALAL in the super market in Mauritius

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDIup

What is wrong with Surah Yaseen and get a physical by the doctor and find out what your diety should be? I dont' take pills not even aspirine. I suggest the heart of the Quran it can heal and restore anything. Al hamdoullah

Source(s): Watwat
  • pinky

Try a place like WholeFoods. They may have a brand of vitamin that is suitable for vegans, which would should make it permissible for a Muslims to take.

Noor Vitamins gummie and Fish

Oil -- Amazon

Try an Herb store and not a pharmacy chain.

Try GNC or other health food stores. Most products are vegan.